I have already shared a few of the other cards I made for this mission, you can find those posts here:
For the Love of Flannel
Amazing card and Love You card
Paper Pumpkin Valentine Slider
December My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts. I love the stencil and dies in this kit! The inks are from this kit, and from some of the past kits also. This is actually the second version of this card. I wanted to try this in non-pink tones.
Here is how I made this card:
- Cut two 4"x5¼" pieces of white cardstock and prepare one standard A2 cardbase.
- Lay the stencil over one the white layers and sponge on the 3 colors.
- Using the dies from the kit, diecut the window outline from the sponged layer. Lay this layer onto the other white layer with edges all flush. Lay the window lattice die in the negative space from the outline die and tape in center with washi. Remove the sponged layer and diecut the plain white layer.
- Adhere the layers together and stitch around the edge.
- Sponge some light blue ink directly onto the card base front, being sure to stay away fromt eh edges.
- Adhere to the card base.
- Use the Delicata Gold Glitz and Copper ink to stamp the stars from the kit in the spaces of the lattice onto the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the kit in Gold Glitz ink, diecut with the oval Stitched Shape. Adhere to card with foam tape or dimensionals.
You can help support my blog by using the affiliate links below. I do purchase everything I use myself, and am not compensated for any of my blogging. I only use things that I love :)