Monday, August 6, 2018

Kindred Stamps: Strange Friends


 Hello again! I am back with another Kindred Stamps design team post, ready to share another project with you! I am playing with Stranger Friends. I love this series, but I haven't started watching Season 2 yet. I am likely to watch it all at once, and I do not have time for that right now, lol!
This gang of buddies is ready for some action, and I was digging through my stash to find something adventure related when I found this sentiment that I was able to selectively ink and remove "wonderful". Then add my own words with an alphabet set from my stash.
The spooky background is a tree mask sponged on some textured white cardstock, and a night sky sponged piece of smooth cardstock cut out with a cloudy sky circle die.


There is dimension here, but I keep it down to a mailable level by using coaster blanks.


More selective inking here with the sentiment, and I hand-wrote "waffles". Who do you love more than waffles?



This was a quick card, without using a lot of supplies. It is so fun to come up with quirky sentiments for these images!!
What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails