Monday, April 29, 2019

Kindred Stamps and Thermoweb


Hello friends! I am playing with the You're a Scream stamp set from Kindred Stamps, and some products from Thermo-Web to make this all star slider card. I am excited to play with the Glimmer Gel and the Metallix Gel. They are both so light and creamy, and so shiny!


 I used the Turquoise Sea Glitz Glimmer Gel with the Metallix White Pearl with the Star stencil from Kindred Stamps to create this star background.



 The Star stencil with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink here on the slider panel. And Candied Apple Distress Ink for the red pieces.



This big fella is colored with Copic markers. The sentiment over his feet was an oops. I stamped it on the panel before adhering him on, and he was too tall! So I took some vellum and Black heat embossed the sentiment and adhered it right over his feet and the previously stamped sentiment. 

I used these colors:
R20, R22, R24
R39, RV69
W0, W1, W2
 

I also created a video of this card creation using the Lawn Fawn Double Slider dies.



I made a video with my own template for a double slider card. Check it out!

I did record the making of this monster slider card, but my daughter and her family surprised me with a visit this week and I have not had time to edit it. Hopefully soon!


4 comments:

Sue D said...

Great design and I like the sparkle.

Jenny Hall said...

Too cool!!!

Jeanne Beam said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Fun double slider card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails