Friday, December 13, 2019

Crafty Festival of Christmas: Treat Containers, Gifts, and Ornaments

Hey friends!! Happy Friday the 13th with a full moon! (says the exhausted ER nurse who ran out of time to create something shiny and new for this episode!) We are back with more holiday fun. The theme this week is Treats, Gifts, and Ornaments.


The team came up with some amazing stuff this week!


A couple of years ago, I stumbled onto the sweetest little treat package, and I made a ton of them. This is one of them. I took cardstock and embossed it with an embossing folder before I. did the scoring and assembly.


I even made a video back in the day showing how to make them!


This one used some patterned paper. You can use all kinds of themes, and put all kinds of things in these little purses.


A frosty stamped patterned paper with a couple of sweet little mitten tags. I have out everything from chapstick to chocolate in these!


I even added a little inclusion card that you can write a message on!

That's all I have this time, head on over to Linda's blog for the next idea!

https://stampinwithlizdesign.blogspot.com/2019/12/crafty-festival-of-christmas-hop.html

1 comment:

Stampin with Liz Design said...

These are all so much fun Tanya, love them! Craft hugs Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails