Monday, April 27, 2020

Stash Busting: Episode 1

I have been getting some monthly kits for the 2 years or so. I don't always get the time to play with them. Ok, honestly. I don't ever get the time to play with them! I love them in theory, but have trouble allowing myself to used the stickers, ephemera, and patterned papers in kits. Dies and stamps, no problem! I have challenged myself to start using these fabulous kits I have been collecting!

These two cards were created with the Spellbinders July 2108: Fun in the Sun, and August 2018: Deliciously Summer kits of the month. These kits are LOADED with stuff, and will make dozens of cards! Neither of them are available anymore, but they are still on trend.

This patterned paper with the women of many colors is one of my favorites!! Brown people are seriously under-represented in papercraft products, so seeing this makes me happy. Plus, flip flips and sunglasses! The dies in this kit are awesome!

The sentiment is actually a sticker, which I struggle to use. This actually turned out well.

Then there is this Yeti eating watermelon. Or is it a sloth? I don't know, but he sure is cute!

The sentiment is mostly sticker, but one part is gold heat embossed with a retired Stampin Up set, Sunshine Sayings. Maybe you already have it in your stash too.

That fantastic die behind him is from PaperTrey Ink, and is called Shape Shifters: Circle Die 2. It is backed with some pink glitter paper. There are also dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops in Rhubarb Crumble.

What's in your stash? What better time than right now to start pulling out all those kits we just haven't had the time to play with!

Supplies used:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails