Monday, May 25, 2020

Crafty Christmas Club: May

I want you all to know just how much I love you all. I made this card an hour before this post went live. After working my 5th 12 hour shift. And I have to work in the morning. But I wouldn't want to miss a Christmas hop!


I  pulled this adorable little reindeer from my stash of stamped and colored images. When I first got my Copics, I was coloring all kinds of images to practice. And to use later. He came in handy! As did  the heart he is holding,


Then I grabbed the Christmas Cottage stamps and dies from Concord and 9th, stamped and die cut the layers of this 3D card.
And added some White Puff embossing powder from Hero Arts MMH to the trees and snow drifts.


And there is my 20 minute quickie Christmas card!! I hope you like it.
ANd that you had a marvelous Memorial Day!

Don't miss any of the other fantastic projects from the rest of the Crafty Friends! We have more new friends joining us this time. I love new friends :)

Blog Roll:

Tanya Boser- that's me!
Brianne Firth
Justin Averill
Carrie Rhoades
Marcia Caradinta
Tania Cordie

Instagram Roll:

Adam Karle
Tanya Boser
Brianne Firth
Justin Averill
Joe Hux
Carrie Rhoades
Marcia Caradinta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails