Wednesday, June 1, 2022

June 2022 Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month 10 Cards 1 Kit

 Hello Friends! It  has been a while since I posted on my blog, and I thought maybe it would be nice to  start  posting still shots of the projects I make  in my videos. So, here is one of those posts!


 First, here is the video. In case you started here and not on YouTube. And now, the cards!

This card uses the dies in this month's kit. ALL of the dies. And the sequins. And some of the ephemera. And the patterned paper!


Confession: these are not in the same order as in the video. Sorry! This card pulls in the Embossing Folder of the Month. The stamp set in the kit. And features some ink blending with Distress Oxides. 


That lovely gold lacy die cut is from the Small Die of the Month kit from June 2022, and is so pretty using the gold mirror cardstock from the kit!


More ink blending, and some dies from the Large Die of the Month. Ephemera from the kit. The embossing folder is not a monthly kit item, but is a new release from a couple months ago called This Plus This.

Rainbows and sunshine!! You are going to LOVE the stamp set in this month's card kit!


And the kitty is coming to the party! Everything but the Fluted Classic Rectangle die is from the card kit.

Can we just talk about the variety in shape, color, and age of these ladies?! Gah!! I love this so much!!


And that rainbow/strawberry/ice cream cone!! I think that is my favorite image in the whole kit. 


This was really fun  and easy to pull together using patterned paper and a past Embossing Folder of the  Month.

The  last card, and is is a favorite. I love the way the die cut elements frame the cake and make it look extra fancy.

Well, that's all of the cards. I hope you liked this closeup look at my projects! If you are interested in  any of the products I used,  just scroll down a  little further to find a supply lists with links. Until next time, buh-bye!


1 comment:

cindy said...

Nice cards! I think the last one is also my favorite...I like how you used the embossing folder on your cards, the whole folder seemed a little too busy for me, but now I know what to do with it! Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails