Monday, June 29, 2009

Manhattan Flowers Trifold

Ok, so ignore my finger in there! I couldn't get a good pic of this closed without holding it! This is a trifold card using the Manhattan Flowers embossing folder and it is sooo cool! I found this idea on a couple of blogs , but originated with Barbara Jean Smith.


I changed mine just a little, and the next one I make will actually fit in an A2 envie, lol! This one is a little too tall.


Now, don't you love how the "happy birthday" from Teeny Tiny wishes fit in this stamp from Oval All?! I just used a Blush Blossom marker to stamp only the floral design, then used Going Gray ink and the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to put the happy birthday in instead of Best Wishes!


Here it is open. I used the Eyelet border punch on the top edge instead of rounding the corners.

  • Stamps: Fifth Avenue Flowers, Oval All, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Blush Blossom, Whisper White
  • Ink: Blush Blossom, Going Gray
  • Other: Manhattan Flowers embossing folder with Big Shot, eyelet border punch, scallop oval and large oval punches, paper snips, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon (I know, I know- it's retired! But it goes so well with this paper!)

Now, go and make one yourself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails