Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Retirement Card For Linda

One of my co-workers retires this week. Yes, I had one retire about a month ago. We have several people retiring this year and probably next year also!
This card is all about the bling! I even put crystal effects on the glasses and microbeads on the rims of 2 of the glasses. And this was the first time I used the new Modern Label punch. It layers really nicely with the 1-1/4" circle and Curvy Label punches.
  • Stamps: Razzle Dazzle, Cheers, Party Hearty, Congrats
  • Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
  • Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bat, Melon Mambo, various markers
  • Other: Rhinestone brads, Bermuda Bay ribbon, white gel pen, dimensionals, clear gem stickers, Crystal effects, Microbeads, Modern Label, Curvy Label, and 1-1/4" circle punches

I even dotted the inside and put more of the large image from Razzle Dazzle across the bottom. This is a Half-fold card, so it is really big- It has to be big enough for everybody at the hospital to sign!

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

This is just adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!!i love the coloring and the cute image and design !!!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails