This is another of the projects that we did for December stamp club. It would make a great gift for any family member to fill with photos of their own dear ones, or with photos of yours The tins ( #108333) are on sale on the Clearance Rack on my demo site for 99 cents while supplies last!
- Stamps: Animal Stories
- Paper: Old Olive and Chocolate Chip textured card stock, So Saffron, Tall Tales designer series paper
- Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
- Other: paper cutter with scoring blade, bone folder, Sticky Strip, Signo white gel pen, So Saffron 5/8″ grosgrain ribbon, corner rounder punch
- From a 12×12 piece of Choc Chip cardstock, cut two 5″ x 12″ strips. Then take the 2″ x 12″ scrap and cut off a 4″ strip, then cut down to 1″ x 4″.
- Score the 5″ x12″ strips at 4″ and 8″ and accordian fold. Then overlap 2 sections and adhere with Sticky Strip. This forms a 5 section long mini album.
- Use the corner rounder punch on all corners.
- Decorate mini album as desired with strips of designer series paper.
- Use white gel pen to create faux stitching on each section.
- Take a 4″ x 5″ piece of Old Olive and use corner rounder punch on each corner. Stamp with the elephant in Old Olive randomly.
- Cut out a 1″ x 4″ piece of So Saffron card stock. Stamp with the whale randomly with So Saffron.
- Stamp the Choc Chip 1″ x 4″ strip with the owl randomly in Choc Chip.
- Adhere to the Old Olive card stock as shown.
- Use the white gel pen to create the faux stitching.
- Ink edges of Old Olive with Choc Chip.
- Adhere to lid of tin with Sticky Strip.
- Cut a 5″ piece of ribbon, fold in half andadhere ends together with sticky strip. Put more Sticky strip on on end on the “outside”. Adhere to inside of the lid as picture to create a handle to open the tin with.
Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think! And if you make your own, please leave a comment and link to yours so we can see it too