I did another photo stand with some Christmas Cocoa DSP. We are making this for club this month. I just love Kraft card stock, I don't know why. I have to refrain from using it all the time. Variety is the spice of life you know ;) You could whip out a bunch of these in just a couple hours!
- Stamps: Four the Holidays
- Paper: Kraft, Real Red, Christmas Cocoa DSP
- Ink: Soft Suede, Real Red
- Other: Scallop Square die with Big Shot, Ribbon Originals Mistletoe double stitched white grosgrain, sponge, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, paper cutter with scoring blade, Distressing tool from Cutter Kit, Sticky Strip.
2. Crease all score lines.
3. Sponge edges of large Kraft card stock with Soft Suede ink.
4. Sponge edges of scalloped square with Soft Suede Ink.
5. Distress edges of 3" square of Real Red card stock with, then ink edges with Soft Suede.
6. Apply a Mini Glue Dot to each end of the ribbon and adhere to bottom of the Real Red square as shown above.
7. Adhere Real Red square to Scallop square and then adhere to one side of stand as shown.
8. Stamp a greeting or title of your choice below the photo mat in Soft Suede or Real Red ink with the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.
9. On back, apply Sticky strip to the flaps.
10. Attach the 2" x 4" Kraft card stock to the flaps to create the stand.
*You can attach just one side to the 2" x 4" piece and fold everything up to fit in an envelope and mail after putting a photo on it. You can also decorate both sides for double the fun!
*You could also put a message on the back instead of a photo, or a message on the inside.