I am just going to post pictures of our projects from tonight real quick because I need to go to work in the morning! I will post directions later this coming week.
ETA: I have added instructions in this post.
This is the page we did. Lots of watercoloring on the letters and the eggs. I also did some real stitching around a couple edges with a paper piercer, the mat pack, and embroidery thread. I used Frost White shimmer paint on the butterflies which are from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit- so pretty! And a new technique with the ribbon :)
- Stamps: My Matryoshka, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Well Scripted
- paper: Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Kaliedescope DSP, watercolor paper
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Jet Black Stazon
- Other: Aquapainter, Wide Oval and Scallop Trim border punches, Beautiful Wings embosslit and Simple Alphabet dies with Big Shot, Frost White Shimmer paint, sponge, Signo white gel pen, paper piercer and mat pack
And a close up of the eggs.
Lisa Reber, But I did add Frost White Shimmer paint to the embossed part, which really steps it up a notch!
- Stamps: Well Scripted, Chocolate Bunny
- Paper: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Whisper White
- Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
- Other: Other: Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder and Flower, Daisy #2 die with Big Shot, Fresh Favorites buttons, glue dots, Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon, Frost White Shimmer paint with a sponge
And a close up of the details of the card. I colored the flower centers before applying the Shimmer Paint with a sponge so everything is shimmery. The bunny is stamped in Soft Suede on Soft Suede and then cut out. The Daisy and button are held on with a glue dot in the center.
Ok, this is the chipboard frame that I made to use for this technique. I cut the chipboard down to 4-1/4x5-1/2", then traced an oval and cut it out with a Hobby Blade. This would be much easier with an oval steel rule die :)
You will put this frame under the embossing folder, not inside when you run it through the Big Shot.
The sandwich goes as follows:
Multipurpose Platform with all tabs closed (the thickest setting)
Embossing folder with card stock inside
1 cutting pad
- Stamps: Woodgrain background stamp, Well Scripted
- Paper: Only Orange, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
- Ink: Only Orange, Chocolate chip
- Other: Scallop Circle die with Big Shot, Scallop Oval punch, Scallop Circle punch. 1-3/4" Circle punch, Certainly Celery 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, small cello bags, glue dots, staples and stapler, hemp twine