Sunday, March 7, 2010

SA Celebs page


Ok, I'm making this photo really big so you can see the clever us of Shimmer Paint on the Bashful Blue card stock :)  I mixed some Frost White Shimmer Paint with a couple drops of Bashful Blue re-inker, then used that to ink up my stamps.It turned out super cute in real life, but kinda hard to capture in a photo. These were a few of the wonderful people I met when I went to convention last summer. They are kind of big shots in the SU stampers websites :) I also did a lot of faux stitching and layering of the letters and the bracket I cut out with the Big Shot. This was a really fun page to do. I hope you like it as much as I do :)
  • Stamps: So Cool
  • Ink: Bashful Blue, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Soft Suede
  • Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Kaliedescope DSP
  • Other:  Signo white gel pen, Soft Suede marker, Simple Alpha and Hearts & Brackets dies with the Big Shot, Scallop Trim border punch, Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon, Sticky Strip, Sponge Dauber 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails