Our club meeting went very well this past week, I had a lot of fun with everyone! And we got to eat our cookies too :) We used the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps and made some cute Halloween cookies first...
- Stamps: Piece of Poison
- Paper: Copy paper
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Basic Black
- Other: 2½" Circle punch, Corner Rounder punch, Stapler
- Cut a piece of copy paper into (2) 4½"x8½" pieces.
- Round Corners on one end.
- Fold over not quite in half so that the front is about ½" shorter than the back, the back is the part with the rounded corners.
- Punch a partial 2½" circle from the top edge of the front.
- Stamp as desired.
- Staple sides closed.
- Stamps: Pines & Poinsettias
- Paper: Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
- Other: Big Shot with Tasteful Trim and Perfect Pennants dies, 1¾" Circle punch, Bird Builder punch (leaves/branches), Cherry Cobbler Quitled Satin ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Distressing Tool from the Cutter Kit, Illuminate Top Coat Smooch Accent Ink
Until next time, Happy Stampin!