Friday, March 30, 2012

Zippers for Mom-USWDAF


 Lookie what I made! Zipper Cards! I have seen just a few of these and decided to figure out how to make them using tools I already have. It was actually pretty simple, and the result is so fun! I wrote a tutorial for them and you can find it by clicking on the link at the end of this post and purchasing a pass to the Cards with Cool Moves 2012 event. My tutorial was posted on March 29th and is available NOW :)



Here is the suite of cards I made, 2 of them have zippers.


Here is a zipper "unzipped". Don't you love it?! Click on the link below to buy your pass to this awesome event. There will be over 30 Cool Moves with full tutorials, and at least 3 cards per tutorial! All for 24.99


4 comments:

Yapha said...

What a spectacular set of cards! That color combo is really lovely together! I love all of your layering!

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your projects. Such cool color combinations and details. tFS

Cindy said...

I'd never heard of a zipper card - this is SO COOL!

Mickey Roberts said...

Way cool idea, Tanya! Love the colors you chose for these cards. So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails