And remember, you can always find the blog roll on the StampReviewCrew blog and that the links always take you directly to the posts you are looking for. If you have missed any of our hops, you can go back and hop through them at any time!
If you are following the blog in order, then you just arrived from Kerry Willard Bray's blog, love her stuff! Or maybe you came from Wendy Weixler's blog? She is a late addition to the hop and there may be a slight glitch in the blog roll this morning :) And I have a few projects to share myself!
- Stamps: Flower Patch, Back to Basics Alphabet, Epic Alphabet, Skinny Mini Alphabet
- Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Silver Encore
- Paper: Sahara Sand, Naturals White, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist
- Other: MDS Word Bubble punch and e-cutter, Big Shot with Flower Fair framelits, Burlap and Natural Chevron ribbons, Signo white gel pen,Silver Dazzle and Chalk Stampin' marker, dimensionals
How about a quick and easy card. This is another of those cards that popped into my head and into a card in 10 minutes! I really love it when that happens :) This one made it on the display board too.
- Stamps: Flower Patch
- Ink: Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso
- Paper: Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
- Other: Signo white gel pen, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, dimensionals, sewing machine and thread
- Stamps: Flower Patch, Borderettes
- Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Versamark
- Paper: Whisper White, brown lunch sack
- Other: Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Crushed Curry embossing powder, Pistachio Pudding Ruffled Stretch ribbon and White Sweater Trim
- Stamps: Flower Patch, Work of Art
- Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso
- Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Naturals White, Whisper White
- Other: Big Shot with Flower Flair framelits, Dazzling Details, dimensionals, Signo white gel pen, Wild Wasabi stitched ribbon (retired), sewing machine and thread
I should explain all of the retired ribbon usage. I recently found an amazing buffet at Goodwill that I am now using in my craft room. One of the great things about this buffet is all of the fabulous storage it has. This thing is huge! I will have to show it to you all sometime. I put all of my ribbon in one of the drawers. It is a big drawer, about 3' long and 1½" deep, and it is plump full. In fact, there were 4 rolls and 2 cards of ribbon I just could not get to fit into that drawer. And I now realize that I don't need any more ribbon, at least until I use a bunch of it up! No more hoarding! And then there are the embellishments, and retired stamp sets that I no longer use... anybody want to come do a craft room purge with me? ;)
Ok, now it is time to head over to the next stop, Nancy Smith!