If you are following along in order, then you just arrived from Tina's blog where she featured the Color Me Autumn DSP. So pretty, right! And if you get lost, simply go the Stampin' Addicts chat thread for this hop to get back on track, or just to chat!
- Stamps: Four Feathers, Endless Wishes, Skinny Mini Alphabet
- Ink: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Tangelo Twist, Momento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, Smoky Slate
- Other: Big Shot with Four Feathers framelits and Chevrons embossing folder, Signo white gel pen, dimensionals
- Stamps: Four Feathers, Countless Sayings
- Ink: Soft Sky, Smoky Slate
- Paper: Soft Sky
- Big Shot with Hamburger Box die
My last project are these cute little thank you cards. I made them in 2 sizes, 3x3 and 2½x2½ to use all the scraps from the 8½x11 paper I cut them from. First I brushed some color onto a piece of watercolor paper with an Aquapainter and the coordinating ink color. I let that dry and then I stamped the feathers in Smokey Slate and the "thanks" in Black.
- Stamps: Four Feathers, Another Thank You
- ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Hello Honey, Smoky Slate, Momento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Hello Honey, Watercolor
- Other: Aquapainter
Now it is time to go check out what Paula is doing with Freaky Friends, I can't wait to see :)