This one is for the Creative Crew June Catalog Challenge: Showcase your favorite new or returning stamp set.
- I stamped the pineapple all over in Versamark, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
- Then I taped the watercolor panel down to a board, wet the paper, and dropped Peekaboo Peach all over it. Dropped, not brushed. And let it do its thing.
- Then, while it was still wet, I dropped just a little bit of Soft Suede here and there. Dried with heat tool.
- Spattered with water, let it sit a few seconds, then dabbed with a clean cloth. OK, so it wasn't really clean, but the spot on the cloth I used was :)
- Adhere to the Thick Whisper White card base.
- Stamped the sentiment in Peekaboo Peach on a scrap of Vellum, sprinkled with Clear embossing powder, and heat set.
- Then diecut with a circle die close to 1¼". Then I diecut a smaller (about 1") Whisper White circle and adhered to the back of the vellum to add contrast to sentiment.
- Diecut a banner from Sahara Sand with the Project Life Cards & Labels framelit. Adhere a strip of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon to the banner with Tear & Tape.
- Layer the sentiment onto the banner with a couple dimensionals, create a nest of Gold Thread and stick to the back of the banner with dimensionals, then stick the whole thing to the card front.
- Use Peekaboo Peach and Sahara Sand markers to ink up the pineapple stamp, stamp off. Then thump with the markers, huff on the stamp, and stamp onto the lower right corner of the inside panel. All done!!
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)