- Create a Peekaboo Peach 4¼"x5½" cardbase.
- Cut a ½"x5½" strip from the DSP. Adhere about 1/8" from the fold of the cardbase.
- Flip the DSP and cut a 2½"x5" piece of the same DSP. Cut a piece of Vellum to 3-5/8"x5" and emboss with Softly Falling embossing folder. Lightly adhere the DSP to the vellum about 1/8" from left edge, then stitch in place with sewing machine.
- Cut a piece of Peekaboo Peach cardstock to ½"x5¼". Cover with Clear Wink of Stella. Adhere slightly over lapping the black DSP strip.
- Use dimensionals, or trimmed down coasters if you have a bazillion of them like I do, behind the DSP, and adhere to the cardfront, slightly overlapping the shimmery Peekaboo Peach strip.
- Use a scrap of Very Vanilla that is at least 2"x4", stamp the double banner in Archival Black ink, then stamp the sentiments in the banner in the same ink. Die cut with matching die in Bunch of Banners die set. Apply dimensionals to the back of the banner and peel the backing off. Then create a nest of Copper thread by wrapping around your fingers several times, then lay on the exposed dimensionals, arranging as desired. Adhere this unit to the card front.
- Inside the card, stamp the candle base 3 times in Peekaboo Peach, then the flames in Crushed Curry stamped off. Then stamp Happy Birthday in Archival Black over the candles. All Done!
This would make a cute card front too, if you like clean and simple! I do like this card. And guess what... this DSP is growing on me too :)
Do you have flashbacks from this DSP? What are they?!
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)