Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Kindred Stamps: Video Game Brothers

So Kindred Stamps does these wonderful takes on lots of different pop culture things, and these Video Game Brothers are so fun! I remember my husband and his best friend playing this game for hours when we were first married! I can still hear the music, lol.

And kids today know these games, so this is the perfect set to create cards and treats for all ages.

My oldest grandchild turned 15 last week, so I had to make something he would appreciate. He Loved the Red Fellow!

I pulled out some retired supplies from my stash, and they worked perfectly! The star and the banner were sponged with Crushed Curry and Blueberry Bushel inks, then diecut with the Mini Treat Bag dies, which is also what I used to create this envelope/bag.

Then we have the Green Fellow. Equally fun and will be appreciated by another video game lover in the future!

Then there is this squatty little Mushroomhead Fellow. I found some paper that kind of looks like mushroom caps! You finally get to see the card insert here, with the Pipe Flowers. They were colored with Copics, then cut out and glued to the card.

Last, we have this sweet princess! There are lots of birthday princesses that would love to get her!

Now, go buy this set! 😁 Video Game Brothers

Thanks for stopping by, and leave me a note! I love to hear from you all! Blogger is being weird lately, and I don't get email notifications for the comments anymore. Still trying to track down that issue. So I will reply to questions in the comments, instead of in email. Sorry.

2 comments:

Sherlie said...

Those treat bags are so adorable. I love them.

Tanya Boser said...

Thanks Sherlie! So glad you enjoyed them :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails