Monday, February 25, 2019

Kindred Stamps: Hair in the Air


Put your hair in the air, it's party time!  This time I have some quick party favors for you.

Remember those extra Hair in the Air characters I made earlier this month when I was playing around? Well this seems to be the perfect use for them. I used a pillow box die from my stash, and whipped these up quick.

I used some patterned paper for one, and some white cardstock and an embossing folder for the other. You could get really fancy and some inking with a stencil on the pillow boxes.


I love that there are male and female characters in this set. This makes it so easy to make favors for any kind of party!

I used the "party" word from Metal Friends, after a little stamp surgery. I love to customize my sentiment by cutting stamps apart and combining them to suite my needs. Try it sometime, it feels so good!



The female character's box is all blinged out! I found some foiled iridescent paper in my stash along with some vellum and sliver glitter paper. She looks so ready to party!

I did use the Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze pens to add more intensity to them. Black and white to the their eyes, clear over some of the other details, and a little Stardust pen to her hairband.

I really love this set to practice bright color combos and doing the flicking technique for Copic coloring. More reasons to add this little gem to your stash!

Now, let's see what you do with this set.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails