Friday, March 29, 2019

Kindred Stamps: Bloom again


We need spring, and Audra is delivering with the new Bloom stamp set! I got to feature this set during the recent release, but I could not stop playing with it. The kids are adorable, the sentiments are sweet, and the flowers are fun andeasy to color. What more could you ask for?!


For this sweet little girl,  I chose the colors from the pattern paper. The sentiment strip was colored with a Copic marker from the color palette for the girl. There is a very pale gray outline around the girl to add a little dimension and the flower centers are dotted with a Sakura gelly roll glaze pen in purple. The sentiment is wait heat embossed.
Here is the list of Copic markers I used:
  • Hair: E44, E79, E49
  • Skin: E50, E00,  R20
  • Aqua: BG10, BG11, BG13
  • Purple: BV01, BV02, BD04, BV08

I could not resist that sentiment, it is hilarious. I'm not even sure what location I would use it for but I'm going to find one!

I started by dry embossing a large polkadot pattern on a piece of Bazzill white card stock.

Then I sponged a green ink on a light blue card stock with the Comic Dots stencil. Then I cut this out with a stitched circle die. I cut a smaller vellum stitched circle also.

The sentiment strip was colored with a Copic marker, stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink, and die cut with a stitched rectangle die.


 This little girl was colored with Copic markers also and here is the list of colors I used:

  • Hair: E33, E35, E57
  • Skin: E51, E11, R20
  •  Hat: W1 W3, W5
  • Water can: YG67, G29
  • Flower: R29
  • Leaves: YG03, YG17 
  • Dress: BG 11, BG 13, BG 15
  • Boots: Y02, Y06, Y08
I did add stripes to the dress and dots to the boots with a white gel pen.

 This finishes up the projects I created with the stamp set this month, but I'm sure I'll find more in the near future. Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing blog. This post is looking interesting. Thanks for sharing this with us augmentedglobalreview

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails