Friday, March 22, 2019

Dark & Twisty Masculine Card

I think we are due for some fun fantasy themed cards, and I have been thinking about making some magical themed cards for a while. I even bought a few supplies with this theme in mind!

This particular character is one of my daughter-in-law's favorite, and with this background stamp practically burning a hole in my pocket, I had to start with this one.

The background is silver heat embossed on watercolor paper, then watercolored with Shaded Spruce and Gray Granite ink.


This dark fellow is colored with Copic markers. Here are the colors:
  • Hair and Clothes: C1, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C9
  • Skin: E50, E00, R20
The sentiment is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear heat embossed.


I created a video showing the whole process! Please remember to go to my YouTube channel and subscribe so you don't miss any of my new videos.

Here is a clickable list of the supplies I used.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails