Stamps: Nursery Necessities, So Many Scallops, Print Pattern BG, Nursery Letters JW
Paper: Passion Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Pixie Pink, Passion Pink, Going Gray, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Versamark
Accessories: Scallop Circle and Scallop Edge punches, White EP, pink Rhinestone Brads, White gel pen, Cuttlebug with Nestabilites
- I stamped Print Pattern BG in Pixie pink on the card base, then used the Nursery Letters JW in Going Gray over that.
- Used white gel pen to put dots where the diamond points meet.
- Stamped the Sweet One image from So Many Scallops 3 times, once with Versamark on Basic Black, in Black on Pink Passion, and Basic Gray on Whisper White.
- Used white Ep on the black layer and punched image out with Scallop Circle punch. Cut out the other layers as pictures and glued them all together.
- Used the new Scallop Edge punch to make white rick-rack and layered on black paper. Glued to card base.
- Stamped Chick and Star from Nursery Necessities in Passion Pink on white.
- Used Cuttlebug and Nestabilities to cut the layers for the Star and Chick elements. Glued together. Used white gel pen to put white dots in scallops.
- Used dimensional to pop up the Sweet One scallop in center of card, then glued other 2 images to card.