Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stamp Club Today!

Ok, ladies, today is the day, and I thought it was the day the retiring accessories list same out. Nope, got my dates mixed up! That comes out on Monday July 21. Oh, well!
I have 2 projects planned for club and need to come up with 2 more, but I have put so many limits on myself, I am having trouble coming up with something! Ok, now I need to stop procrastinating and go DO SOMETHING about it, LOL!

In the mean time, take a gander at the card I made for the Grandpas for Father's Day. I wanted striped paper in these colors and didn't have any. So I used the SAMJ and the All In A Row stamp set to make the stripes....for THREE cards! My hubby thought I was crazy! Ok, I am but hey, it turned out great! Don't forget, the All in a Row set is retiring soon, so grab it if ya gotta have it! The bird and the turtle are also from a retiring set- Wildlife Reserve. I just got that set and it went on the retiring list! Glad I got it though, I will still use it alot.

Stamps: All in a Row, Wildlife Reserve, happy father's day-Great Impressions (got this a while ago, pre-demo time)

Paper: Real Red, River Rock, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Blue Bayou, Whisper White

Ink: Real Red, River Rock, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Blue Bayou

If you want details on how to do this, leave a comment and if enough people want them, I'll do up some instrutions. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails