Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Card for Ariel Tix



I have shared the story of my friend Tanya's daughter Ariel. She has cancer and is just finished with her 3rd round of chemo yesterday, and will have a stem cell transplant tomorrow. She is having a tough time lately, and I had started a Rak (Random Act of Kindness) request here and you can read the details.

This is the rather lame card I made for her. She loves butterflies, squirrels, cats, and weiner dogs. I wanted to make a quick butterfly card for her today to send to her,I'm supposed to be sleeping now so I can work #5 out of 5 shifts- I worked days for the first 4 and I work nights tonight, so I won't have time again until tomorrow! Tanya had texted me on Sunday asking that I get my stampin friends to send her some more cards to help cheer her up. Ariel really loves getting the wonderful handmade cards from people all over the world, and from close to home! If anybody reading this wants to send her a card, the address is listed in post #61 in the above link.

Stamp set: Pick a Petal, Warmest Regards(retired hostess), Print Pattern BG, Weathered BG

Paper: Soft Sky, River Rock, Whisper white

Ink: Soft Sky, BLue Bayou

Accessories: White Gel pen, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, 2 way glue pen, Cosmo glitter-light blue and rose

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails