Sunday, August 10, 2008

August Stamp Club & Time to Plan October Retreat

Our next club meeting will be Wed Aug 13th at Elli's house. If you need directions, email me! I hopefully will have some creative energy soon! I just finished my extra long stretch at my "day job" and have a week off now! But I got done with work at 8am this morning and slept for a few hours and am now a little fuzzy :)
I think it is also time to start thinking about planning our next retreat in October some time. It looks like I will have theses weekends off:
Oct 3,4,5
Oct 17,18,19
Let me know what will work, and I will contact the Quilted Loon for availability.
And for any non-Stamp Club members out there that would like to attend, this is open to anyone! I will have more details later.... cost, date, activities, etc! Just send me an email if you think you want to be kept up to date.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails