Ok, here is the how-to on the Tropical page for those who are interested.
Stamps: Embrace Life
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel, and Whisper White
or Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango, Creamy Caramel, and Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink (on the Pink Pirouette flower), and Baja Breeze or Riding Hood Red(on the Tangerine Tango flower)
Accessories: white EP, heat gun, sponge daubers, Creative Memories cutting system for curvy strips, paper snips embossing buddy
- First cut 2 skinny 12" long curvy strips of cCreamy Caramel. Set aside.
- Use embossing buddy on 2 scraps (at least 2 x 4.25") of either Baja Breeze/Pink Pirouette or Tangerine Tango/Pink Pirouette. Then stamp the large flower from Embrace Life twice with Versamark on each of the scraps. Cover with white EP, tap off excess, then heat emboss with heat gun.
- Use sponge daubers to color centers of flowers with coordinating ink as listed above.
- Cut flowers out with paper snips and set aside.
- The leaves are made by taking a long scrap of Kiwi Kiss paper, folding it in half, then running it through a paper crimper at an angle. Then while it is still folded, cut out half ovals with pointy ends to make your leaves. You will need 4 leaves and my scraps were about 1.5 x 7" Easy Huh! Here is where I found the tutorial for this trick by Patty Bennet.
- Now take a 2 x 12" piece of Whiper White and stamp the branch of leaves randomly in Kiwi Kiss.
- Now you can glue everything down as pictured, and add your own pictures, title, and journaling!