This is the page that we did this month, using the Valentine's Day bundle for this year. I just love this bundle! I can't stop using it, lol. The bundle price is only available until January 31, so don't miss out on the great savings! I plan to use this page for a couple pictures of my hubby and I together from this fall.
- Stamps: Love You Much
- Paper: Real Red textured CS, Very Vanilla, Bella Rose DSP, Candy Lane DSP
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, markers in Real Red, Regal Rose, and Old Olive
- Accessories: 2 Way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Scallop edge punch, Heart to Heart punch
- Cut 2 strips of 3/4x12" strips of DSP. Cut a 2-1/2" square of light colored DSP.
- Stamp the LOVE stamp in Choc Chip on the DSP square. Color in with the markers. Use the 2 Way glue pen to apply glue to the letters in LOVE, then apply glitter. Ink edges of square with Choc Chip ink. Adhere in the right Bottom corner of your 12x12" sheet of Real Red textured CS.
- Use Scallop edge punch to make a 12" long scalloped strip, trim to approx 1/2" wide. Adhere your strips of DSP and Scalloped Very Vanilla just above the Love square, overlapping slightly on the bottom edges.
- Use Heart to Heart punch to punch out a variety of DSP hearts and adhere to page as desired.
- Attach your photos and add your journaling in the bottom section. You could also add a title above your photos. All done!
These are little matchbook style Valentine's cards that will hold a mini Hersey's, Twix, Kit Kat, etc. You can write on the back for the to and from. You could also punch a hole in the bottom and put a sucker in it instead of a candy bar.
- Stamps: Love You Much, Holidays & Wishes
- Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Candy Lane DSP
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
- Accessories: scoring blade with paper cutter, Word Window punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, Scallop Edge punch
- Pink Pirouette cut to 2-1/2"x8-1/2". Chocolate Chip Chip piece 2-1/2" long strip, edge scalloped with Scallop Edge punch. DSP cut to 2"x2-3/8" . Scraps or Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette for the Scallop circle.
- Now score at 2-3/4", 3", 6-1/8", and 6-3/8" along the long edge
- On the longer end, take the Word Window punch and line the top edge up with the 2-3/4" score line and punch out. This is where the candy bar fits into the card. The picture below is what it should now look like after folding at all of the score lines. Make sure to crease well.
- Stamp the message below the punch.
- Put a little glue at the top edge of the punched section and glue to inside edge of the card.
- Glue the Chocolate Chip scalloped strip to underside of the top flap.
- Glue the DSP to the top flap.
- Stamp the scallop circle in Chocolate Chip ink once on the Riding Hood Red and once on the Pink Pirouette scraps. Punch the center circle from the Pink with the 1-1/4" circle punch. Punch the Red with the Scallop circle punch. Glue together, then glue to top flap.