Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Homecoming Scrapbook page

Here is the first page on the 2 page scrapbook layout swap I did for the Stampin Addicts Meet & Greet. I just love the Medallion background stamp. It is very versatile. The Bermuda Bay Medallion's also have Dazzling Diamonds on them! I wish you could see it better on this picture :( I wanted this to be equally appropriate for game photos as for dance, pep rally, and party pictures. I hope I succeeded!
I also made my own patterned paper with the Sporting and Just Football sets using tone on tone stamping. Can you pick it all out? I even stamped on the letters with the Medallion BG stamp after I cut them out with the Simple Alphabet dies and the Big Shot.

  • Stamps: Just Football, Sporting Medallion BG
  • Paper: Close to Cocoa, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
  • Ink: Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango
  • Other: Big Shot with Top Note and Simple Alpha dies, rhinestone brads, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds
This is my lovely hubby and myself in front on Bridal Veil Falls on the way back from our rafting trip on the Provo River. We were getting tired, but were very happy :)

1 comment:

KilkennyVFX said...

Love your scrapbook page and how you incorporated the medallion. (I met you at convention, this is Kris). Hope you post some more pics! I'll check back soon. :-) It was nice meeting you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails