Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mini Album Swap


Here is the mini album that I made for a swap. It's very bright, isn't it?! I had a lot of fun putting this all together. I used some new DSP and ribbon, and started making my way thru my stash of rhinestone brads. Now that I have made myself start using them instead of hoarding them, I'm lovin' them even more!
I also used the Faux Suede technique to make the paper flowers. Basically I roughed up the paper, crumpled it, then peeled the 2 layers of paper apart. Then I ran them thru the Big Shot with the Blossom Party die. I love how they turned out. I will never buy Primas again!
You can't really tell in this picture, but I also put Crystal Effects over the "Hey, friend" so it's raised and shiny. Of course, I colored all the letters first!
Now on to the supplies I used.
  • Stamps: Friends Rock, Crazy Cool
  • Paper: Summer Sun, Barely Banana, Pixie Pink, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, ONly Orange, Kaleidescope DSP
  • Ink: Soft Suede, In- Color markers
  • Other: rhinestones, Top Note and Blossom Party dies with Big Shot, distressing tool, rhinestone brad, In-Color polka dot ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, book rings, cardboard from food boxes for the covers, sponges

Inside front cover


Page one

Page two


Page three




Page four



Page five

Page six

Page seven

Page eight


Inside back cover


Outside back cover
Hope you liked it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails