Thursday, November 19, 2009

October Club Project #3



So this is the third project we did last month. I know, it's time for another club meeting already! I also posted a very similar card last month, I just changed it a little bit. I used a different texture plate (the other one wasn't Stampin Up!) and decided to use the polka dot side of the Dusty Durango ribbon. Otherwise pretty much the same card as here.
  • Stamps: Autumn Splendor, Grateful Greetings
  • Paper: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Naturals Ivory
  • Ink: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry
  • Other: Distressed texture plate with Big Shot, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Wide Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Dusty Durango polka dot ribbon, dimensionals
Ok, now I will work on some posts of more recent stuff! I have so many projects and ideas I want to try, I almost don't know where to start!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails