Friday, May 7, 2010

Drifting Hearts on Thoughtful Tree


I made this card for a friend who is going through a hard time right now. I just wanted her to know I was thinking about her. I wanted to have flowers drifting off of the tree but I couldn't make small enough ones for this tree. So I used the Pinking Hearts border punch and put those little confetti hearts to good use! I had to use my paper piercer to pick them up and put them on the little dots of glue, but it worked out great! This is a 4x4" card, and I took the picture with my Blackberry so it is not very good, but I had to hurry up and use the only camera I had with me before I gave this card away! The ink wasn't even dry on it yet when I sent it with my friend's husband :)
  • Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, Vintage Vogue
  • Paper: Tangerine Tango (coming back soon!), Old Olive, Naturals White
  • Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
  • Other: Square Lattice embossing folder with Big Shot, Distressing tool from Cutter Kit, Pinking Hearts border punch, paper piercer (to pick up the tiny hearts!), Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails