Thursday, May 6, 2010

Geoffrey's Birthday Card

This is the card I made for my youngest son's 14th birthday. Of course, I made it ON his birthday, being the good little procrastinator that I am, lol! Come to think of it, I think I used the same set for Dakota's card this year. Uh oh, I better start mixing it up better! I made this during our All-Day Stampin Fun event on May 1st. And we did have fun! I did learn one thing though. I will do this at MY house next time so I don't have to haul all my stuff a few miles away for everyone to use. My stamping space is in the great room upstairs, which I kindly share with the rest of the family, lol... Ok, now back to the card!
  • Stamps: Starring You, Sporting
  • Paper: Real Red, Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
  • Other: Corner Rounder , Star, 1-3/8" circle, and 1-1/2" Circle punches, Signo white gel pen, Stampin Dimensionals, paper piercer and mat pack

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails