Monday, May 10, 2010

Itty Bitty Bits Card

Is everyone having a great Monday?! I am! It is the first time in 2 weeeks tha I don't have to be somewhere of do something for anyone else :) And I have tomorrow off too! Now maybe I should work on a swap or 2 ;)
I guess I had better post the 3rd project from club this month. We made a card featuring the new Presto designer series paper and the Itty Bitty bits stuff. Love those tiny little buttons and coordinating punches and stamps!

So this is what we made! The phrase on the front was just what was handy on my stamping desk, but you could put anything there. Maybe I was thinking of my hubby when I was making the card, I mean he has been out of town working alot, lol! The Presto paper is white 12x12 heavy card stock with white embossed images on it already. You can then do all kinds of resist techniques on it! Here we just took 1" x1.5" pieces of the Presto paper with a script image, then rubbed an inked sponge on each piece and wiped the excess ink off the embossed part. Quick, easy, and gorgeous! I stapled the ribbon on then mounted the inked Presto block with Stampin Dimensionals.
  • Stamps: Itty Bitty Bits, You & Moi
  • Paper: Bermuda Bay, Creamy Caramel, Presto Patterns Specialty designer series paper
  • Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Creamy Caramel
  • Other: Paper piercer with Mat Pack, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon, stapler, Itty Bitty Bitty Buttons, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, needle and crochet thread, Stampin Dimensionals, Distressing tool from Cutter Kit, sponges

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails