Thursday, July 22, 2010

All Hearts Wedding Card

I made this card this morning for the Stampin Addicts SASC60 Sketch Challenge and I love how it turned out. I have vowed to use up a bunch of scraps to thin out my poor bulging scrap storage and so I have been using color combo suggestions from the new color coach to help! I actually need 2 wedding cards and I'm not sure who I will give this one too, lol! I don't know why I suddenly have to put bows on everything I make lately, I am sooo not a girlie girl! Don't you just love how well River Rock takes other colored inks?! More homemade patterned paper possibilities! The focal images are popped up with dimensionals, twice! And of course, I had to use my white gel pen.... but somehow I managed to not use any Pearls or Rhinestones. Uh-oh, am I coming down with something?!
  • Stamps: I (Heart) Hearts, Occasional Quotes
  • Paper: River Rock, Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: River Rock, Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy
  • Other: Scallop Square punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Pinking Hearts Border punch, Signo white gel pen, Sticky Strip
 Here is the inside of the card. Great sentiments in the new Level 3 hostess set Occasional Quotes! I think I will be decorating the inside of my cards alot more now... not because of the set, but because it really adds something to the card :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card Tanya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails