Thursday, July 22, 2010

Owl Mini Milk Carton Set


 I did warn you in my last post that I LOVE this little owl.... So I made this cute little set for the wonderful Crissy who is at convention right now and is going to do my swapping for me and keep me updated on the news from convention! I am not sure what I will put in these, but I better make it good! I made the owls with the same colors except I added a Pink Pirouette heart :) 

The Mini Milk Carton Holder is made using Ruth Norton's tutorial here. I used the Large Oval punch though, not the Wide Oval punch. I used a couple background stamps with Crumb Cake ink to dress up the Mini Milk Cartons.

I also used the Crop-A-Dile to punch two 1/8" holes to thread the 1/8" taffeta ribbon through to hold the tops closed. This way you can still open the whole top without wrecking it :)

Something I learned the hard way is that you should punch the 1/16" circle punch hole in the Tiny Tab BEFORE you punch out the Tiny Tag, lol! Otherwise it squishes your tag!
  • Stamps: Pretty Pattern BG, Teahouse BG, Pedaling Past, Tiny Tags
  • Paper: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizazz, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
  • Ink: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizazz, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip
  • Other: Pinking Hearts border punch, Large Oval punch, Two Step Owl punch, Tiny Tag punch, Little Leaves die with Big Shot,  Pear Pizazz ribbon, White Satin ribbon, Early Espresso and Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon. Crop-A-Dile, crochet thread, 1/16" circle punch, sponge
 Here is a close up of the one carton with leaves. I decided not to put them on all of them because I don't think they would fit very well in the holder.

Leave a comment and tell me what you think I should put in these little lovlies as a Thank You to Crissy!

1 comment:

Laura said...

These are just too cute. I love the owl on the milk box and the colors are fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails