Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Funky Four Swap Card

This is my other swap card for the Stampin Addicts Meet & Greet at convention. I didn't realize how patriotic this card ended up looking ;) I actually made these while I was riding in the car down to Little Falss, which is a 2-1/2 hour trip one way. I think I stamped pretty well for the constant movement! But please ignore the smeared Cherry Cobbler flower, someone recently touched it with wet hands, what were they thinking! Good thing this was my copy :)
  • Stamps: Funky Four
  • Paper: Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
  • Ink: Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
  • Other: Victoria crochet trim, Signo white gel pen, Basic Rhinestones, Scallop Trim border punch, Sticky Strip
Still lovin all of the new embellishments that Stampin Up has this year!! Go directly to my website and order some for yourself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails