Friday, June 17, 2011

SA Retiring Stamps Mega Hop- From the Crypt


Hello everybody and welcome to another amazing Stampin' Addicts Blog Hop! There are a lot of fantastic ideas waiting for you on this hop, so buckle up and hop safe :)
We are saying good-bye to lots of stamps this month as Stampin' Up makes room for more NEW stamps in the new catty coming out on July 1st. We want to make sure you all see the goodies that you have this Last Chance to get before they go away!
This is the first stop in the hop, which is a first for me :)
I will be featuring From the Crypt, which I think is an awesome set not just for Halloween. I have used it for birthdays too. I think it would work well for a Monster themed party, and for all those tweens and teens (and let's face it, adults!) who are obsessed with zombies and such! It would work for any project for them!

 These are the cupcake wrappers made with the Perfect Settings die. It was so fun to make these! I sponged all of them with the coordinating ink, or Whisper White Craft ink on the black paper. They all look so spooky! All they need is that fake spiderweb stuff draped over it :) I used Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, and Basic Black paper, and white gel pen to make stitch marks. And yes, I made a pile of cupcakes to do this photo. My family was just heartbroken about that ;) They were banana, chocolate, and carrot cupcakes by the way :)

Then I took some toothpicks and stuck the Bitty Bat punches to them. Do you know how quick and easy that was?! The skull in stamped in Rich Razzleberry and sponged around with Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, and Basic Gray. The scallop behind it is from the Perfect Pennants die.

I have seen pop-up boxes before and I just HAD to make some pop-up bats! These would be fantastic party favors :)

I don't have any new cards to show you, but here are a few links to some of the other projects/cards that I have made with this set in the past. 
Trick-or-Treat

And for the next hop you will be visiting Sarah's blog where she will featuring Cardinal Christmas! She always has such great ideas!!

If you are going in reverse order, you will be going to Jen Timko's blog to see what she has done with All Holidays. I am SURE you will love it!

If you want to get to the master list of the hop, you will find it here.

19 comments:

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Fabulous display of craftmanship! Your projects are awesome! The cupcake decorations are fantastic and the bat box is adorable!

Kim said...

So creative! You always are. I love that bat box. What a great way to decorate the cupcake wrappers.

Heidi Baks said...

You must love Halloween stuff like I do. Cute projects! I might just need a cupcake stand so I can make a project like that someday. Is that a bad reason for a purchase?! You always inspire me, Girl!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Way too cute!! I will greatly miss this set!! Your always so creative! I love the little coffins that is just to cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow - you've been busy! When can we show up for the treats? lol

Love the little pop-up boxes - such a cool idea! TFS

Regina said...

Absolutely awesome projects and the details...I love it!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

*jaw drops open and hits the floor*

Tanya, this is just incredible--you rocked it!

mousekemom said...

I never got a chance to get this set, but you are definitely making me regret it! LOL Too bad my allowance is already burned (I broke my crop-a-dile and had to beg hubby to let me replace it!!!) Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us!

Melissa said...

Great projects, Tanya! I love the little favor boxes.. spooky! :)

Add Ink and Stamp said...

I think your projects are so incredibly creative! Those pop up boxes are a great idea. What a great start to the blog hop!

Jen Timko said...

So great! Nice start to the hop. Love the pop up boxes!!

Betty said...

Tanya you totally rocked this! Those cupcake wrappers are so cool!! I love the spooky color effects. And the pop up box with the bats is just too funny (sorry I mean scary)!

Unknown said...

Very, very cute! Love the bat box!

Yapha said...

The cupcake holders are fabulous! and I love those boxes with the pop-up bats! So clever! Thanks for starting the hop off so well!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love, those tombs! SO cool!

I'm sure the boys were sad to see cupcakes in the house;)

Twila said...

Tanya, I always enjoy seeing what you came up with. Love the pop up bats, I goota learn to make some of those boxes! Great work!

Ret said...

Tanya, these are just amazing!!! You did an awesome job showcasing this set. Just loved your projects!

Mickey Roberts said...

What fun projects, Tanya! I especially loved the pop up boxes. Too cute!

Susan said...

Very clever ideas...I have and love this set!
Great job :)
Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails