I haven't done anything Halloween for a few posts, so I guess it is time again! I sure don't want you all to get bored with the same topic! For some reason, I just love how this spider web looks with a little glitter on it. It kind of reminds me of a web with dew on it at first light, which is beautiful, not creepy. I used the Black Chunky Essentials glitter on one, and Dazzling Diamonds on the other. What do you think? Which one is better?
The phrase is inked with the Kiwi Kiss, then Rock and Rolled on Rich Razzleberry. Yes, I know Kiwi Kiss is retired, but I love it so! Plus, some of it got mixed into my Old Olive scrap file and I didn't realize that was what I grabbed until I had the project all cut out. Oh, well.
- Stamps: Grateful Greetings, From the Crypt
- Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
- Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Rich Razzleberry
- Other: Big Shot with Two Tags die and Spider Web embossing folder, Scallop Square punch, Scallop Oval punch, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Chunky Essentials Black glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals
- You cut out a tag with the Two Tags die, then score up from the bottom at 3/4" and 1" and crease well at these two score lines only.
- Then cut another piece of car stock 2-3/4"x2-3/4" and emboss that with the Spider Web embossing folder.
- Ink your spider web with the same ink as the paper.
- I used Crystal Effects to apply the glitter.
- Adhere the the embossed piece to the little folded up tab your created earlier.
- Punch out a Scallop Oval and adhere with a Stampin' Dimensional-but put the dimensional near the top of the scallop oval so the flap with fit under it.
- Now you can finish decorating as desired.
Don't forget to go check out the Clearance Rack, there are still plenty of great deals to be had, like whole rolls of ribbon from $1.99 and packs of corduroy buttons from 2.99-3.99! I really miss those corduroy buttons....there are over 200 items on the Clearance Rack while supplies last and the sale ends Oct 18th! Some things have already sold out, so HURRY! Go to my demo website and click on SHOP NOW! The SHOP NOW button to the right takes you to my demo site.