Sunday, May 1, 2016

Stamp Review Crew: Blended Bloom Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2016/05/stamp-review-crew-blended-bloom-edition.html
We are really challenging ourselves this time, as the Blended Bloom set is really a single stamp! But, I am confident that we will come up with some very interesting ways to use this stamp :) And what better timing? Perfect for some May flowers, and for the upcoming US holiday, Mother's Day.

Remember you early hoppers, we work out the kinks on Sunday evening my time, so if you run in to links that don't work, or incomplete posts, come back after midnight, US Central Time and it will be working just fine.

If this is your first time hopping with us, then I should tell you that we are an international group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that gets together every first and third Monday of the month to feature a single stamp set. We share lots of ideas for that set to get you excited and inspired :) You can check out the master blog roll on our home blog, and find all of our past hops, and all of the links will take you directly to the posts you are looking for!

If you are following along in order, then you just arrived from Shana Gaff's blog. Such fun stuff, right!!

Now, I just returned from our vacation this week and went back to work, so I was really glad I had some projects in reserve that I have made over the last several months. Unfortunately, I may not remember all the details lol!

For my first card, I stamped the flower in Stazon on some watercolor paper and used an Aqua-painter to color it in Mint Macaron, Hello Honey, and Soft Suede. The flower is die cut with an awesome die from Dies by Dave! Then I cut out some Happy, and picked a fun pattern from the Go Wild DSP stack.

I must have been in a Mint Macaron mood when I made these, lol! This time I used the stamp in the background and as a focal image. I watercolored again, but this time just one color in the center, Soft Suede, I believe.

This last one has some retired stuff on it, I made it last spring and just never shared it. I think I used the retired In-Color Lucky Limeade to watercolor the flower, and Tangelo Twist and Crushed Curry. I think some Wink of Stella would add a lot to these flowers too!

OK, I have to go have a birthday breakfast with my youngest son, Geoffrey. He turned 20 today! I will add the links to the supplies later :)

Now, off we go to see what treats Nikki Spencer has in store for us!

http://nikkispencer-mysandbox.blogspot.com/2016/05/stamp-review-crewblended-bloom-edition.html

http://stressfreestamping.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-stamp-review-crew-blended-bloom.html


Card #1 Product List

3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Gorgeous creations Tanya. I especially love the colours and design of the Mint macaron card...Really striking! xx

WebDeb said...

Really pretty coloring, Tanya! Love the first card, and the stitching is always an inspiration to me!

Jess said...

Wow you've been busy! I particularly love the Mint Macaron card but they are all gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails