- After smooshing this in puddles of watery Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, and Sweet Sugarplum, I dried this panel with my heat tool.
- Then I wiped with the Embossing Buddy, stamped the bubbly succulent images in Versamark, and Copper heat embossed, then stitched around the panel.
- I added a Sweet Sugarplum strip with a White heat embossed sentiment, wrapped one end of the strip with Copper thread, and adhered the strip to the cardfront with some dimensionals.
- I also took a strip of Vellum and stamped more bubbly succulents in Versamark and Copper heat embossed those. The sponged some Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron on the back. I cut the end at an angle and adhered inside the card with a little Fine-Tip glue pen glue.
- Stamped the sentiment in Sweet Sugarplum. All done!
That's it for today! Come back again soon 😊
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)