Sunday, January 20, 2019

Stamp Review Crew: Forever Lovely

https://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2018/11/first-frost.html
Florals are not really my go-to stamp sets, but sometimes they are just what is needed. And being in the middle of a frigid Minnesota, it is nice to think of flowers. Valentine's Day is approaching too. So, Forever Lovely is a welcome change of season!
There is, of course, a coordinating die set with some really awesome features that work just as well without the stamps.

If you are new to the Stamp Review Crew, we are a group of Stampin' Up! demos from around the world, and we chose a different stamp set to feature every first and third Monday of the month.

If you are following along in order, then you have just arrived from Lauren Alarid's blog. Stunning!

I got inspired this time! I am so glad that the ideas were flowing for once, as I have been struggling a little lately.

This is a quickly stamped patterned background is soft colors, Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink.  It was really easy to line up the greenery stamp around the stamped flowers. Even if you are off a little bit, they still look great!


There are a bunch of die cut flowers and greenery here. I also took the floral corner detail die and cut once, then flipped it and cut again to create a little rectangle. It was surprisingly easy too!


Inside got floral borders top and bottom with a sentiment from the same set.


Next up is some Buffalo Check with watercolor. Lovely Lipstick and Powder Pink this time. And the Lovely Lipstick foil cardstock (a SAB item) gets to play as the heart behind the sentiment.

All kinds of dies used, and I will link them all below. As I always say, use it if you've got it!

There is vellum behind the floral peek through dies. ANd Copper heat embossed sentiment on sponged and spritzed die cut banner.

I wanted spatters on the inside, but I wanted them controlled. So I dug through my stamps adn found some in the Magical Mermaid and the Timeless Textures sets.

The sentiment is from another SAB set, Part of My Story.

Last up is a fun square card. I used a wreath builder template to create the radiating rainbow of hearts.


The center heart is sponged in Poppy Parade and Mango Melody, then die cut. Then the sentiment wast white heat embossed, and a vellum heat was adhered behind it. I also used layers of die cut coasters to add dimension behind the hearts.

Sentiment and more hearts, all from the Forever Lovely stamp set.

There we have it! All of my cards were created in one 2 hour session 😁

Next up is Jay Soriano with his amazingly creative mind!

https://mitosustampin.blogspot.com/2019/01/stamp-review-crew-forever-lovely.html

https://craftylittlepeach.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-stamp-review-crew-forever-lovely.html

4 comments:

Rachel Palmieri said...

These cards are very inspiring Tanya, showing so many different ways using this stamp. I haven't bought it yet, but you've definitely made me consider it.

Nikki Spencer said...

Love your work Tanya! Three fabulous examples of how versatile this bundle is...Love them all! xx

Lou said...

Talk about letting the ideas flow. These are just all so fabulous - background beauty, fabulous foil and a glorious rainbow of hearts - long may those ideas keep flowing. x

Connie said...

Just found you on Pinterest! and
I am so glad I did.
You made so Wonderful cards with this set.
I have found your work very inspirational.
Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails