Sunday, June 23, 2019

Pineapples!!

Sometimes I just want to play with all the "somethings" in my craft room. This weekend, I felt like playing with pineapples. And holy cow, there are a lot of pineapples up in here!! This is a long post, but hopefully worth it.

Look at that pile of pineapple cards! Can you believe it? I will link below to all of the supplies that are current at this time.

Let's start with this one. The focal image is from the July 2017 Spellbinders Kit of the Month (still available), and the dies are from the July 2017 Die of the Month kit. That embossing folder, love. Just love.

Look at that pineapple-like texture!! Some Pale Gold Nuvo Drops too.

The background here is an Altenew stencil with Lemon Drop Hero Hues ink. The pineapple is a retired Stampin Up background stamp with Distress Oxides and a watercolor technique.

The sentiments are from the March 2018 My Monthly Hero (still available) with their coordinating dies. Some Brass heat embossing. Then I used some Perfect Bronze Perfect Pearls to spatter on the background.

And stamped the pineapple inside too.

Smooshing and the same monstera leaves. Same colors. Banner from Concord and 9th, sentiment and word die from the retired Sweet Cupcake stamp set from Stampin Up.

I used that embossing folder again too.

This pineapple stamp is from the retired Pop of Paradise set from Stampin Up.

Concord and 9th Pop Art Pineapple set. Papel Picado cover die from Hero Arts.

Is that little flower not perfect?!

Inside the card.

Similar card, same stamp set.

Close up of my not quite perfect stamping.

Last card! This pineapple is from the June 2019 My Monthly Hero, which has its own die! I used the Daniel Smith watercolor card in th kit to color these also.

I used two cover plate dies for this card. The Papel Picado from Hero Arts and Bold Borders: Diagonal Stripes from Papertrey Ink.

This sentiment is from the CZ Designs set Hello You.

Phew! We made it! What do you think? Are you ready to go shopping in your stash? Or in the links below!

Supplies:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails