Thursday, April 16, 2009

April Stamp Cub Projects

I have been having a heck of a time finding good lighting, time, and accurate colors in my photos this month! I guess these will have to do if I am ever going to get them posted!
This month we did 1 of 2 versions of a scrapbook page using 2-sided DSP. One was more girly and the other was more "boy-ly", as I said at club, lol! I make up words as go, don't mind me!

  • Stamps: NONE, can you believe it! I just didn't have time to come up with some cool embellishments for the pages.
  • Paper: Tangerine Tango, Choc Chip, Delicate Dots DSP, Old Olive for letters
  • Other: Certainly Celery polytwill ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, Billboard die for letters, Big Shot

  • Stamps: All Scallops
  • Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Delicate Dots DSP
  • Ink: Certainly Celery
  • Other: Scallop Edge punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, SO Saffron ribbon

And this is the card we made with the new Manhattan Flowers embossing folder. Very simple and elegant! I totally stole the idea from Janet Tinklenberg. Thanks Janet! You know you are a Goddess of Crafting!

  • Stamps: Bella Toile BG, Oval All
  • Paper: Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Whisper White
  • Ink: Basic Gray
  • Other: Manhattan Flowers embossing folder with Big Shot, Scallop Oval and Large Oval punches, paper piercer and mat pack


And this sweet little butterfly was copied from Jen Sannes swap from Regionals. This one is Real Red, not pink!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails