Thursday, July 7, 2016

Bonus Days in July!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?demoid=2010774

Stampin' Up! is trying something new this month, and I know that there is plenty in the new Annual Catalog that you all still want to buy :) And if you are anything like me, you have made a wishlist and divided it into bit-sized pieces to spread out your spending. Why not give yourself a little extra to spend in August?! I happen to know there is a limited time special next month that you might just want to have some coupons for ;)

And if you would like to have a few friends over to see the new catalog, make a project, laugh, and have fun, contact me about setting up a workshop, I would be happy to help you!

And if you love a deal, check out what is available on the clearance rack!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails