What kid does not love a cup of hot cocoa, with a candy cane stir stick :) Even the kid-at-heart!
- Cut a piece of Kraft to 4¾"x8½", score in half at 4¼". Then cut a diagonal piece off the top of the front panel. The angle and location of the diagonal is not important, just needs to leave a peek of the contents.
- Stamp the snowflake image all over front and back in Versamark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Stamp the snowman in Versamark on a piece of vellum and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Stamp the buttons in Archival Black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Color the nose with Pumpkin Pie marker. Die cut with the Snow Friends die.
- Stamp the santa hat in Real Red on a scrap of Whisper White, die cut with coordinating die.
- Cut a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper to 2½"x4¼", cut roughly in half in a curvy line, then cut the edge of one of the halves with a lightly different curvy line. Layer onto the packet front to create snowbanks and lightly adhere. Stitch to front with sewing machine. Then fold the packet closed and stitch the right side and bottom of the packet closed.
- Tuck the snowman into the snowbank, find where you want to stamp the snowman arms, and stamp them with Early Espresso ink. Adhere the santa hat with dimensionals, using it to secure the snowman also.
- Die cut the double banner from Bunch of Banners, mask or cut apart the sentiment to fit on the banner and stamp in Archival Black. Use Fast Fuse or Tear and Tape to secure the banner to the packet front, tucking partially behind and over the banner.
- Add a little Clear Wink of Stella to the hat. All done!!
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)