- The image panel is a 4"x5¼" Whisper White piece. Cardbase is Crumb Cake 5½"x8½" scored at 4¼". Crumb Cake 1"x3½" strip for the sentiment.
- For each peach, I inked the stamp up in Peekaboo Peach, then used a sponge dauber to apply Watermelon Wonder to the inked stamp. Then stamped, cleaned the stamp to prevent contaminating the Peekaboo Peach pad, and repeated until all the peaches were stamped.
- I stamped a peach on the inside also.
- Added stems in just one color, Emerald Envy.
- Stamped the sentiment on a 1" strip of crumb Cake in Versamark and heat embossed with Copper embossing powder.
- Made a nest of Copper Thread and stuck it to the cardfront.
- Stitched around the panel, with the sentiment strip, then adhered the coasters, then the cardbase.
If you haven't checked out my FaceBook Page yet, you might want to go check it out!
Don't forget the July Bonus Days special, and earn yourself some $5 coupons towards Stampin' Up! product in August! And I am telling you right now, there is a limited time product coming that you are going to have to have :)
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)