For those who are new to the Stamp Review Crew, here is a little background. We are an international group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that gets together on the first and third Mondays of every month to do a blog hop. Each hop features a single stamp set to give you loads of inspiration for that set! The hops are archived at the Stamp Review Crew blog, and you will be able to click through each hop at any time, going directly to the posts for that hop whenever you want! And you can click on the banner of this post to go to the master blog roll for this hop also.
If you are hopping along in order, then you have arrived from the lovely Sue Plote's blog. I am always excited to see what she has created!
- The sky was created by sponging some Marina Mist and Dapper Denim onto watercolor paper, then spritzing with water and drying with the heat tool.
- The red part of the umbrella was stamped and die cut from Watermelon Wonder, then the raindrops were stamped in Versamark, and Versamark was applied to the top of the umbrella, and all of that was Clear heat embossed.
- The umbrella pole was stamped in Archival Black, then colored with Watermelon Wonder and Smoky Slate inks and an Aqua-painter.
- The umbrella was adhered to the panel with dimensionals.
- The clouds and sentiment were stamped in Archival Black.
- Clear Wink of Stella was applied to the clouds and the bottom of the panel that was still white.
- Stitching to border then panel. Completed panel is then adhered to the Marina Mist card base with Fast Fuse.
- Inside the card base, the umbrella, clouds, and raindrops were stamped in stamped-off-once Marina Mist, and the sentiment was stamped in Archival Black.
That is it for me, now it is time to dash over to Holly Krautkremer's blog. She is sure to amaze us with her talent for layering 😀
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)