Since it is Retiring Product time, I thought I would use another wonderful set (that has not seen much ink in my craft room, sadly) that will be going into retirement soon. 😞
Here is how I made this card:
- Tape 4"x5½" watercolor panel to a board.
- Trace circles lightly in pencil. I used an embossing powder container.
- Add reinker to the open lids of Crushed Curry, Lemon Lime Twist, and Emerald Envy. Use Aqua-painter or a watercolor brush to fill in the circles. Dry with heat tool.
- Erase the pencil lines with a quality eraser.
- Spatter with clean water, dab off, dry with heat tool.
- Stamp some stars in matching colors on the circles. Stamp the sentiments in Archival Black.
- Stitch around the panel.
- Add some Clear Wink of Stella to a few of the circles.
- Adhere to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Stamp more stars inside with Lemon Lime Twist and Crushed Curry. All done!
Look guys, a video!!
The stamping inside...
Do you see the Clear Wink? It is awesome in real life!
OK, just this one more shot. Can't waste a good photo!
Ok friends! Time to go shopping. Check out my online store, or just click on the pictures below to go right to the products I used in this project :)
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)